PF2200 FIRMWARE UPDATE GUIDE
The user interface and BMS can be firmware updated via USB with approved firmware bundles. The system must not be running for the update to take place.
The firmware bundle is selected via a user interface (UI) dialog from the USB stick.
The UI may be updated separately if the bundle supports the current BMS version. This allows for changes that are only on the UI side to not affect the BMS unit.
If the UI and the BMS version do not match a warning will be displayed on the UI.
To update the firmware, follow the steps below:
- Save the firmware bundle supplied by Profire to the supplied USB storage device.
- Ensure it is safe to open the enclosure.
- Open the enclosure and install the USB device into the USB port.
- Enter Commissioner Mode by pressing the and pressing to the acknowledgment prompt.
7. Navigate to the Systems screen using the .
8. Navigate to Firmware Update and press the key.
9. The contents of the USB storage device will be displayed. Select the desired firmware bundle and press the key.
10. Confirm bundle selection.
11. Select whether to update UI only or both UI and BMS together and press .
13. The system will update the software and restart the unit.
14. To confirm the update is successful, navigate to the System screen and select the About menu item. Confirm the new firmware and UI software versions are correct.
If you have any concerns or questions about this product, please contact PROFIRE as follows:
321 South, 1250 West Suite 1
Box 3313, Bay 12, 55 Alberta Ave
Spruce Grove, AB
T7X 3A6, Canada